Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Voting no does not mean selling, as many here overloaded with shares fear for tomorrow.

The tech is still as disruptive as ever it is just a disagreement on whether we should RS to get on Nasdaq or not. We have Mr Fab to assist in the monatization of products not yet developed and capatalization of Poet. Last year they were hoping to sell Poet by this time, this year. I think, thanks to new temporary CEO PC they developed a new plan and vision for Poets future, for which they did not have talent to accomplish. Like the dog who caught the car, now what?

Will our new board member be five times more effective or GF five times more brilliant ? No!

GF is doing his part to advance Poet milestones, does the next one FROM MANAGEMENT need to be a RS. I know they are saying it's for Nasdaq listing but they also mention less dilution when raising revenue through secondaries. We didn't need to hire a genius to tell us that.

Well I'd like to see all these big players waiting to buy Poet stock at $10, sign contracts. Good luck hold them if got them.

New Message
Please login to post a reply