Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I'm not talking market cap, I'M TALKING DILUTION if it's 1 share at $10 and 10 shares at $1, they need to ADD 9 MORE shares to the float than they would at $10 thus more dilution.

It is a simple concept, that is why they say LESS dilution required after RS, because they need to issue less NEW SHARES. Market cap is number of shares multiplied by stock price. I don't care if you add 1 share or 10 shares to the outstanding share count; you will be using two different numbers and will have different results, when you multiply by stock price.

You will to have to share your pie with nine MORE people making your share of the pie that much smaller, that is dilution. For instance if you have to share an inheritance equally with your siblings your share is larger if you only have one brother rather than four brothers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply