Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

There's way too much clutter here, mods should prepare to do a cull.

To those whom this is applicable, you know who you are.

To the others, I apologise.

GLTA,

R.

---

1./ RELEVANCE

... if you post in the main board, it had better have a content RELATED TO POET ... "related to POET" is a pretty clear, simple meaning.

... this isn't the "somebody's picking on me forum", or the "boo hoo boo hoo somebody's playing games with a stock that's on the venture exchange" forum.

... nothing wrong with debate, but *please* if you're going to make or support an argument, try to add something new to the discussion.

2./ AUDIENCE

... if you're going to have a tiff with somebody, do it in a PM. I can't say that enough.

Five hundred people do not need to listen to you call the whaaaaambulance.

3./ REPETITION

... if somebody inists on asking the same pointless thing more than is reasonable, the posts are going to get nuked. Go re-read the last sentence of rule 5.

Don't understand something? Attempt some self-education before asking to be spoonfed. You'll earn more respect if you demonstrate that you're trying to be a responsible contributor, instead of just showing how easy it is to propagate lazy thinking.

4./ BEHAVE

... mods expect grown-ups to act like grown-ups. If you can't handle that, you can ask for a refund on your way out. There's been enough with the pettiness, circular nonsense, and most of all: clutter. For heaven's sake, behave yourself!

New Message
Please login to post a reply