Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Is this it Andy ?? I can still see it if it is..

Things have never been better

posted on Jul 14, 14 06:40PM Use the IP Check tool [?]
I have been following poet since 2001. I tend to post only at critical times in the development of poet as a company that will offer disruptive technology at a perfect time in semiconductor history.. I have seen the pumpers and dumpers come and go.. If you will go back to my earlier posts you will see that prior to the agm meeting last year I was one of the harshest critics of poet's management.. However, since attending last years agm I have been extremely positive on poet for two reasons: 1. The disruptive technology poet has developed, 2. Faith in management efforts to monetize poet. Further, in following poet I have found that this board experiences periods of negativity that I attribute to market manipulators and those that have taken short positions in the stock.. I have always felt that one of the biggest negatives to poet has been its presence on the vulture exchange. I feel that mgt has felt with the quantum progress poet has made in so many ways that the stock would be trading for a long time in excess of $2.00 which would allow poet to move to a reputable exchange.. Now mgt says there may or may not be rs. However, mgt has made it clear they are going to do whatever is necessary to get poet on a reputable exchange even if they have to do a rs. Why do you think mgt is already complying with the disclosure rules of the sec in the us. Serious investors in the us or anywhere else want accurate information and transparency.. This is not true of the vulture exchange which allows people to play by a different set of rules thus the blatant manipulation and other seedy acts. Poet will never be taken seriously until they are on a serious exchange I.e. Nasdaq . Now the dumpsters and other manipulators are taking advantage of the agm info to say there may be a need for raising additional capital thus dilution. What no one is thinking about is that poet mgt has to act as though the worst case occurs poet is willing to proceed on its own. We are in critical negotiations thus ever aspect must be covered.. Poet cannot appear to be negotiating from a position of weakness.. Just think what a competitor might do to lock poet out.. Personally, I feel that poet has not been in a better position than now. We have completed all milestones promised including the 100nm which was specially requested by a third part, we have brought Peyton manning on board to accomplish the final push, we are in strong financial position, and everything is being done to remove us from the vulture exchange away from the liars and manipulators. When we move to another exchange we will obtain credibility that will never occur on the vulture. For you newcomers who post nothing but trash please go to another message board where, maybe, all your negativity mireputations, and manipulation swill be taken seriously. However in the meantime: BLUE HORSESHOE LOVES POET TECHNOLOGY C O R P!!!!!!!!'
New Message
Please login to post a reply