Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
IMHO the argument that POET should wait for revenue to drive SP and Eventuall Uplisting to the Nas is like that. Premature. It would take 100's of millions if not billions of dollars to bring our product to market. I dont think you just walk into a Foundry and ask them to build you 200,000,000+ chips and tell them you'll pay once they are sold. BAE, currently, does not have the workforce or capacity to produce us if this is a success. Yes, partnerships and PDA's for licensing the tech are options but they put the licencer in a position of purchase. These companies surely would rather be in a position of Ownership. The profit gains difference between the two would be astronomical. It is a two way street with GF. WE have the tech(chip) and THEY have the production facilities, GLOBALLY. they want to be a PARTNER, not a licensee. Some form of merger will take place, IMO . But, as someone stated before, to ask their shareholders to approve an acquisition with a venture stock company would be a red flag. The NASDAQ listing will provide a reputable exchange(oxymoron?!?) name for them to merge onto and ease investor anxiety. Again, all IMO. this is a disruptive tech. World altering potential. These are big decisions with big consequences. I firmly believe that our BOD and GF will make this into 'the mother of all companies'. I am open minded, like all of us here. I am weighing the pros and cons. Right now the pros are winning. Patience and a lot of faith are required. And they are always in short supply when it comes to money. Here's to a green close. G
New Message
Please login to post a reply