Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I am hopeful any consolidation is only a possibility if P2 doesn't hold the SP above the the requirements for uplisting. This may be why they have been so obvious in saying it is only a possibility - as well as the split ratio being left up in the air.
Regardless I'm not sure why management needs to get approval to leave consolidation as an option/possibility right thru until the next AGM in 2015. If any consolidation is to happen I think I would like to see an ammended resolution giving them a few months to make the decision. Say 3 months. This would allow the release of P2 and to judge market reaction - then decide whether consolidation is required to get the price up quickly and hence uplist quickly. If not done quickly, why leave the possibility of consolidation hanging over the shareholders and the market for a year.

Also, I would like to see any consolidation ratio to be set at the ratio required to achieve the needed SP to ensure the uplist. 1 for 5 seems excessive to me if uplisting is the reason. There may be a clearer ratio requirement prior to the AGM if P2 is released in the next few weeks. The ratio needs to be discussed at the AGM.

Finally, if uplisting is the real reason for the consolidation, I wish management was clearer in the NR and in their circular. Giving several possible reasons for the consolidation may appear transparent and prudent, but it is only adding to the skepticism concerning reverse splits.

New Message
Please login to post a reply