Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Krom, you've got the idea. Plus POET shares would become eligible for buying by those investment houses who have placed a minimum share price rule upon themselves. In your example even those houses with a minimum price as high as $10 would be able to buy our shares, thus driving the share price even higher, say $11 or $1 .......................................................................................................... My question would be,,if there is a 5 to 1 R/S there will only be approx. 42.8 milliom shares,, where are all the shares going to come from to supply the demand from new US investors,,investment houses, funds etc.. They will not be getting mine !!! So will the company print more shares (I do not like ) or will there be share splits ( I like ) ??

New Message
Please login to post a reply