Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Aves, actually, they announced a possible reverse split. Semantics I know but it is an important point I think. It will probably go thru, but at what ratio is only a guess at this point. They have left that wide open. Also, I believe it is quite possible, once the true value of this tech is shown in the SP via partners or revenues, we could see multiple splits (not reverse splits) if this tech really is what we think. I believe we will see a good percentage more gain that will be to everyone's delight, including yours.

There are a great deal of supposed comparisons on reverse splits floating around. I have looked and analysed and posted some myself. However, Poet is such a different animal. We are in uncharted territory so hard to compare. Certainly the market has not liked the possibilty of a reverse but I am hoping perceptions will change rather quickly very soon.

Have a good one!

New Message
Please login to post a reply