Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I am a supporter of the RS. It has always bothered me that Poet has 160M shares and is only a concept company with no revenue. Furthermore, in order to grow Poet would need to raise more money, attractive new employees and arrange partnerships. All of which would increase the share count. This is very reminiscent of junior mining companies or the biotech industry (areas of investment I avoid). Whether or not the after math of an RS is positive or negative they are ALWAYS viewed negatively pre-split. Therefore, unless Poet announces something to stop the slide, I think downward pressure should be expected to continue.

Other factors to consider; technical traders are leaving with the charts moving down and shorts are going crazy (as shown by the board activity).

Finally, Andrea spoke earlier about attracting new investors to this little known company. This can be difficult for a company with no revenue, no major partners and an RS looming. However, most here know the potential and with Mr Manocha coming on board it should confirm that that Poets visibilty is about to change immensely. So, lets get this RS over with, achieve the much needed nasdaq listing and start to attract a more sophisticated investor.

New Message
Please login to post a reply