Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I would speculate that with Manocha now onboard a lot of the previous plans have changed and this would include the timing of a Pll release.

I think the RS will happen following the AGM and will get us on the NASDAQ quickly. Perhaps the only thing that would get us there without the RS is a signed revenue deal and that may take some time longer.

With Ajit holding 2 million shares @ a strike price of $1.75 I am sure he would want PTK on the NASDAQ before announcing any partner/revenue deals or Pll..

I think the upside in SP as well as market demand for additional shares would be significant for all shareholders versus announcing while on the Venture.

Failing an early deal announcement it would make sense (IMO) to release Pll only after a NASDAQ listing.

What will be interesting will be the dynamic between AM and PC at the AGM. Who takes the lead? What role will AM play at the meeting?

Patience remains our friend at this point.

New Message
Please login to post a reply