Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Here. my take on this fiasco?? !! (timing is everything-M Armstrong) go read it

Now-originally the valuation of P2 was in excess of 8 Billion and the SEC wouldn't accept it (if you put that out we halt you) So back to drawing board and they cut everything back to total 3? Billion. Now I ask who knows better the SEC or experts in the field. Anyhow. thus the delay because they had to fudge the numbers.

RE Sheldon selling ,which others knew and they piled on with naked shorts to drive it down as they know the sheep would follow , was forced on him. He at least up to now found a buyer.How much more there is who knows. Nothing has changed other than for the better company wise so do as I and get some cash together for I will be buying more. Will hold more than I ever planned but I believe it will be my best move ever and I have been around a long time,seen it all in other words. As the saying goes Pain before Gain

New Message
Please login to post a reply