Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
The show is on right now. I just got home and was surprised to see him talking about poet. I can't find the link so I rewinded the show to give a better explanation. I know we are all nervous about it.
"To replace silicon + sound + visual all one chip- it will be faster and cheaper Behind it is a man with giant intellect from NE US.
Concern what happens with current factories switching over or someone else will come in to manufacture the chip.
It sounds like mad money said the interviewer". It is said Smedley but with smarts. Sometime these things work in a small way, medium or large. Possibility that it could sink Taiwan.

Interviewer - stock had a run with large volume. Smedley said yes it has- but that can be algorithmic trades by one fund.
Interviewer - stock has evaluation between .851B to 4.2B. Smedley said he will not put an evaluation but don't go with the kitchen sink."
For most of us it is too late about the kitchen sink comment. Hopefully the link will be up soon for all to hear.
New Message
Please login to post a reply