Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

First of all, the timing on Sheldon selling, all i can say is gfy. Stands for good for you, or possibly something else. Don't care what any opinion is, trying to lighten up what he did, it's just wrong. Spin it any way you want, we long time holders all know what he did to the stock during the solar debacle. Not good timing and don't give a sheet who spins it any other way. Many of us shareholders have hung tough through all the turmoil. Very depressed about what happened today, it should have been a major catylyst going forward, and how it was spun, into a major negative, i really can't grasp. Just feel like there alway's " playingwithus". Good thing is my wife said $ 1.50 by the end of the week and two dollars by the end of the month, and she is never wrong. Well wrong once she married me. what is the next catylyst pre agm i can't wait. If it wasn't for the Ajit press release i would have had enough, but somthing tells me why the heck would he join little unknown poet. Very hard to stomach!

New Message
Please login to post a reply