Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Once we see a powerful PDA (for example POET, Global Foundries and and one of the top 3 TCAD companies), and we are on the Nasdaq, all underscored with Ajit's credibility, network and smarts, the Nasdaq will have a buying frenzy on POET.

I am supremely confident we can take that to the bank.

In addition, prior to Ajit joining POET, I was of the opinion that the most likely outcome would be a sale of the company relatively quickly; and I was obviously very excited about that prospect.

Now however, with Ajit on-board, I am thinking we have a greatly increased chance that POET will be able to navigate around an early buy-out scenario, and actually become the new "Semiconductor Process IP Licensing Heavyweight" company on the planet.

To draw a comparison, ARM is the software IP licensing heavyweight on the planet.

Imagine POET becoming the "Semiconductor Process IP Licensing heavyweight" on the planet.

A new era of "Semiconductor Process IP licensing" is about to become unleashed upon the world.

If we are able to continue down that path intact as an entity, in time this stock will split, split and split again. It is this possible outcome that gets me extremely excited. Of course this is a long term strategy, but one where it would be like us having bought into ARM before it became huge.

For those of us who are in at the basement level, which is all of us here (from $0.23 to $2.87 included), the potential longer term monetary gains would be staggering.

I salut Dr. Taylor, Ajit, Peter and the rest of the POET team and hope and trust they can hit a huge home run for us all. And so far it is looking very promising indeed.

A PDA confirmation, any other inked deal and Nasdaq ..... and we go ballistic.

ST

New Message
Please login to post a reply