Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I've been around these boards long enough to qualify as a resident skeptic (and frankly find see-you -in Cabo and the $70 club off putting). When the first prototype chip was announced I posted that we should find a deep pocketed major player ASAP - for just like "Who Killed the Electric Car" - the major players will not roll over and play dead - but will try to squelch, co-opt, steal ,low-ball, or infringe upon the technology. That is still one of my major concerns. (when I raised similar concerns at the 2011 AGM re: solar patents, I was assured we were surrounded by a' legal moat' ).

My PhD daughter tells me academic research moves at glacial speeds. Development of POET has moved much more slowly than I was led to believe 3 years ago. While it seems we are close - and Dr. Taylor's recent disclosures are encouraging - ....?

Finding the first adopter of the technology. PC and AM seemed to indicate once that happens, growth would be exponential, but not overnight - (i.e. years)

SP manipulation while we wait.

Those are my major concerns - not necessarily addressed at the AGM

New Message
Please login to post a reply