Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I read that to mean that while they are working to develop the tehcnology for potential military use, it does not necessarily mean there is an existing contract - any more than the 100 nm development is for a specific contract. The military research could well be that project started with the government grants, which Mr. Gagnon said were not being renewed.

While I felt my question to Mr. Gagnon at the AGM regarding government funding included contracts, at least one other person thought his answer was only related to grant funding. Others were at the cluster around Mr. Gagnon (including Fairchij) and their recollections would be helpful.

On another theme, it would be helpful to know if Pinetree's holdings are subject to insider trading disclosure along with his personally held shares(I am of the opinion they would be) and if they are bound by the blackout limitations imposed by the BOD (which are not announced to the public).

New Message
Please login to post a reply