Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

WXLT - I have a small trading position that probably flops in/out every 2-3 weeks depending on whether I have time.

I've been in since the solar days sport; My initial buy was well north of a buck and I spent a very long time watching it explode and rebuild multiple times over.

Are you the one that deleted the post with statistical analysis? Why would you not provide your own tangible research and DD versus hitting the delete button? These are all factors that should be taken in when investing; trying to paint an artificially rosy picture is disingenious at best.

So back up your coiled spring and shoot to the moon cliches with some statistics and analysis, and let's allow for open discussion. Or rename it to "pumpers only, please ignore science"; just be clear about it already.

New Message
Please login to post a reply