Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Post AGM attendee reports have not raised one area of doubt about POET'S onward progress from my point of view. Adding this to a series of positive announcements , then by normal standards it should have been a boost for POET investors. I can only explain the significant degree of negativity here by that great Yorkshire expression ' there's nowt more gueer than folk'.

But then the thought struck me that most retail investors have no idea of what emerged from the AGM as most normal folk don't spend their lives glued to screens reading Agoracom, they wait for reports to emerge in due course from news releases from official resources.

I just hope that when the good news emerges it will be treated more positively than the woe mongers here whose inability to see progress in any other terms than SP criples rational analysis.

New Message
Please login to post a reply