Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Eileen, it seems as though you have the golden touch! You wrote: "A long time shareholder, a long time reader of boards like this, but not a willing participant, mainly due to the shear idiocy on them. The lack of knowledge base in the industry you have invested in is appalling. Luckily this board has two or three knowledgeable people or it would be a Stockhouse, V2."

Now, all of us know who the "two or three knowledgeable people" are, but you got 19 recs!! Wow, I can only conclude that you are correct on at least 16 people!! They will pretty much agree with anything, I guess, either that, or at least 19 people think they are among the two or thee knowledgeable ones. Being beset with "idiocy," I can't figure out which is more likely.

There are some things that I might be able to figure better than even you, but those things certainly have nothing to do with technology!

New Message
Please login to post a reply