Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Aug 24, 2014 04:46PM

Eileen,

You are amazing. And let me assure you that your communications skills are exemplary (although I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that.) You are heart-warmingly modest, which of course only contributes to your persuasiveness. As I mentioned in a previous post, I taught at an Art and Design University for many years. In the program within which I taught, we had an undergraduate thesis. I was one of the senior faculty with a significant interest in academic argumentation. I used to tell my students that arguments have one goal. Persuasion. That is the reason why we have so much sophistic discourse (just listen to any politician) and cleverly disguised falllacies (ad homenim, straw man etc.). But, I suppose I'm beginning to ramble. Perhaps I miss the world of academia more than I'd like to admit. In any case, the way you structure your writing is very persuasive.

Well I'm back out to the studio for a couple more hours on my latest project.

Best Regards

G.

Sep 05, 2014 04:10PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply