Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Wow! great Post SulaSailor. Very wel put together line of thought.

Just hope we make it to the Nasdaq without an RS. not to bring that up again lol. But yea, Lets hope a big event comes along, gets us up over 5$ keeps us there and we see ourselves on the NASDAQ with multiples of 5$ occurring due to a new demand over supply.

I thought about it last night. 5$ wow! that would be a huge chunk of money for me. But if we get to Nasdaq without the RS and hold 5$ and then head north of 5$ I would think on the NASDAQ if POET has Revenue, Partners 30-50$ a share is not to far away with big funds piling into some thing with so much verticle potential.

All just my speculative opinion of course. And to some, some of the may seem to sound like hype, but I had to ask myself why would I not sell at 5$ and Semi Retire? Because I think that 5$ is just the start of where if can go. The kick of point if you will.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply