Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Reality Check - this is a small cap tech investment with real risks

Lots of stuff being posted on risk the past few days. While this stock has been substantially moved forward and lots of good news and milestone achievements and some derisking. This is still a small cap technical stock with real risks regardless of type of risks you want to describe. Lots of upside POTENTIAL but also still some real risks that need to be effectively managed. some people seem to have decided to go "all in" based on some of the posts. Doing this adds more risk to your own situation. Its like sitting at the poker table knowing some of the players and how they behave but not knowing some of the other players and what actions they might take. You may have some great insights based on the first few hands you have played but there are still many hands to be played and possibly some interesting cards and high risks taken by others some possibly well thought out but also some taken out of desperation.

Hopefully this game turns out the way some of the folks here have described. I have a big chunk in this game but keep reminding myself that I need to be vigilant and gaurded just in case something unexpected happens. Given that my time horizon is 3-5 years for this stock I have tried hard to check my emotions on the huge roller coaster ride we all have been on the past year.

New Message
Please login to post a reply