Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Not to blame anyone and welcoming KROM's initiative (and I may have missed reading some posts, sorry for that) - some thoughts. First I was enthusiastic as well for reading about Poet on wikipedia.

However, the first published version which now got deleted... not sure, but might this not bring Poet BOD & some of Poet's (potential) partners and clients into trouble and cause discord if they track these operations caused by (us) shareholder(s), although not intended by those doing such initiative?

What about re-thinking, maybe to get in touch with Chris Chu might be an idea. Again, this is not to blame anybody, but just an idea for an alternative way to have Poet (in some time) visible on wikipedia. I would wonder if this would not be a goal of the BOD anyway, however not with top priority this time.

GLTA

PS: KROM: got some beer for you.

New Message
Please login to post a reply