Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Everyone needs to remember that we recently endured a sell-off (with some clear panic selling) that was totally detatched from the company fundamentals.

Because of the incorrect insider selling markers (and we have had many of them) and the Sheldon position adjustment (which flagged as an Insider Sell but was done to remain below the 20% control threshold pending his options granted at the AGM), all of this, combined with weak hands and short-term negative market momentum, the SP dropped from $1.73 (July 22) to $1.06 (Aug 6), a 49% drop, with an approx TSX volume of 10.6M shares traded during that time frame.

From Aug 6 to Sept 2, the SP rose steadily to $1.66 (a 56% increase).

That means, regardless of the very positive company fundamentals, we will see clear profit taking from some of those investors that scooped up the opportunistic low price stock during the sell-off.

This is normal and to be expected.

Once the profit taking from the recent drop and recovery is largely taken out, the stock will normalise (as much as we could expect on the venture anyway) and off we go again on a steady climb.

Someone also posted that it could be several months before we here anymore news.

That maybe the case, but it might not.

PC was asked at the AGM to comment on his previous statement where he "anticpated NRE Revenue late 2014 and early 2015".

PC stated "I am sticking with that".

It is also public information that POET are working on numerous "Internal Metrics" at the request of several potential customers, and we were told during the Lab Tour that these customers are very interested in what POET has to offer.

Who knows when we'll get that exciting, unexpected NRE Deal announcement, but they are getting closer as each day passes.

So once again, all I can suggest is that it is better to ignore the SP movements, and focus on the company fundamentals, which as PC stated at the AGM, have never been stronger (both technically and financially).

To me, it is irrelevent if the SP is at $1, or $1,50, or $2.00.

What is relevent is getting this exciting investment onto the NASDAQ from a position of strength (as per PC at the AGM).

I take that to mean getting a deal in hand, announce it to the world and then up-list to the NASDAQ.

And then many more deals will follow ... !

Patience, trust and faith remain our best friends.

ST

New Message
Please login to post a reply