Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

beleive you are putting too much weight on the TechCon Conference. the way I see it, it is aimed more at the university/pre-grad level to exhibit work and 'technical papers' that they are working on.

I t allows them to interact with key players/companies in the SC industry and pitch ideas and also provide the companies with new, fresh highly educated talent for future employment.

Ajit weas the Keynote speaker, yes. but his speech would be more a motivational type speach deploring the youth of the industry to 'seek out new life, and boldly go....' you get the picture;0) his intent was NEVER to discuss POET...

again, all in my opinion...

soon.

G

TECHCON 2014

• Date: Sunday, Sept. 7, 2014, 2 p.m. — Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014, 10 p.m. CT Location: Renaissance Austin Hotel, Austin, TX, United States Event ID:E004684

TECHCON provides a cross-disciplinary snapshot of the state-of-the-art in silicon-based research. The technical papers selected represent a summary of the best research in SRC’s portfolio across all SRC's research programs. Papers are divided into sessions organized around technical areas of particular interest to SRC membership. Presenters also make a poster presentation during a TechFair session that allows for one on one discussions. Each session is judged by technical experts and Tuesday evening we recognize the best papers from each technical session.

Students are invited to submit an abstract for consideration based on their association with SRC sponsored research. Abstracts are reviewed by technical committees that include member company representatives. Students with accepted abstracts are invited to present at TECHCON and have a unique opportunity to network with other researchers, students, and industry representatives. Members can use the TECHCON presentations to identify novel technical options relevant to your company and match graduate students to your full-time and intern hiring needs.

New Message
Please login to post a reply