Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Sep 12, 2014 10:37AM
Sep 12, 2014 10:45AM
Sep 12, 2014 10:59AM
Sep 12, 2014 11:07AM

Great post Eileen. One of your "why woulds" I kind of lean on a lot is the Sheldon one. Why would this guy who has a ton of money to start with bet millions of dollars from his own personal stash and even retirement accounts, probably family accounts like the wifes also and if I remember correctly about 40% of his company's account into POET. That's a big gamble and he must be quite confident POET's technology will blow everything out of the water. If this fails, unlike us puny investors with a chance of getting out with something, he won't have a chance in hell owning so many shares. If POET is not as good as we hope once he tries to strart to recover some of his investment he'll drive this thing to "0" in the blink of an eye. That alone, because I know he knows a lot more than we do, tells me that we have an investment here unlike we have ever owned in our lifetime before.

mo
Sep 12, 2014 01:47PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply