Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Does anyone out there know a millionaire in their circle ? Does anyone know a billionaire in their circle ? Does anyone know an accredited investor ?

Does anyone know how to get to millionaire status and/or how hard it is to get there ?

Does anyone know or is familiar with the process of idea to prototype to manufacture ?

I wonder then if I am Sheldon Inwentash for example. With a goodly sum of personal money tied up in this pie in the sky technology, I wonder if I am he, wonders if it will this work and can it be monetized ? Why also would I buy in this year as opposed to next year ? Why as Sheldon, would I take the risk that this will not cover all bases and all interests well, and some bases, very well ?

If I am Dr. Taylor and I am not sure its going to be what its going to be, why would I scoff at an Intel reference ? Why at 69 years of age would I bother continuing to file patents ?

Why would Mr. Manocha, at the late stage of an honourable and fabulous career make a choice to join a pie in the sky start up and then say he's "checking it out". Thereby risking years and years of credibility cache.

Why would Synopsys, who as rumour has it (in my community), is backed up workload wise about 5-6 months, take on a new pie in the sky technology and put a priority on it ?

What if all those that claim the company has always had trouble hitting their own self imposed datelines knew that there was a tactical reason behind that ?

Does the pie in sky company "forward engineer" timelines ?

Why would Apple delay production design on a new product ?

Why would a 500 billion dollar industry allow one person, company or entity to control the next big thing ? OR....allow itself to go bankrupt because of the next big thing.

Why would someone request 100nm and 40nm as a benchmark ?

I could ask quite a few more salient questions, and answer all of them, and more.

But you can figure it out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply