Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Investor fatigue is very real and I am sure many of us are feeling it. The "Put up or Shut up" view IMHO only shows frustration that, although understandable, does not give due weight to the projected timeframes PC mentioned at EC and was reiterated in follow up NRs and articles. Late 2014 or early 2015 for NRE's. Please recall that we at present have in the range of $12 million in the coffers (plus/minus). This is projected to allow us to achieve initial prototypes and licensing deals. What these deals will look like is anyone's guess. What we do know based on the article on NREs that was posted on the board (thank you whoever put that on the board), is that 40nm NREs are in excess of $50 million! Folks one reason for the confidence of PC and Ajit and others is that a single NRE puts us miles ahead from where we are right now and legitimizes the technology. To suggest we "put up or shut up" is tantamount to ordering our loved one to pull the roast out of the oven when we are hungry, not when it's ready. A big difference. Have faith. Sample a little hopeium and allow yourself to relax into the impending news that will come when ready. Yes we need news to raise the sp significantly. But all in good time. I want that roast fully cooked so that when I sink my teeth into that juicy morsel I can savour every moment. Patience folks. There will be other developements announced before the big news that will likely not drive the price much higher. The foundation is being laid. Let the concrete cure. Once it has, only then they can they add the floors to show things off to the neighbours. Lots happening that we don't know and can only wait. Patiently or impatiently we wait. Now please excuse me as I sit back with my rose coloured glasses drinking a tall cold glass of coolaide and smoking my hopeium. After all what is the alternative? Gltua derekwpg
New Message
Please login to post a reply