Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I would not be concerned about the milestone chart in the corp presentation.

The following I posted in July after contacting IR. Should clarify a bit concerning the milestone chart. Hope it helps. IAS

JULY 2014.....

I have been in contact with IR and received some very good, clarifying responses to my queries about the above.

In regards to M8, IR said, "M8 can be considered complete. I only word it that way as it’s an evolving technology, IP has to be protected and it will see further development for years to come. But as far as what I can share consider it completed even though it’s still being worked on for the reasons stated. This is why we reworded it to be initiative and not just a definitive milestone."

I would take from this that while sub-100nm has been achieved, they continue to scale down - hence the comments in a recent article from Dr T. For me this is fantastic news and great confirmation of the validity of the tech, and despite the recent share price issues and the recent consolidation option outlined, I believe we can take great solace in knowing this tech is moving forward - maybe not as fast as some would like, but it is happening. Exciting times that not everyone is seeing!

New Message
Please login to post a reply