Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Terafly: There are hundreds if not thousands of companies increasing shareholder value as we speak as a result of thier stock price increasing in value this week.

Increasing shareholder value as a result of stock price increase? Really?

I want more. I want the reverse. I want a stock price increase as a result of increasing shareholder value. That's what POET is doing as we speak.

It is that NDA, stealth, "under the radar" stuff that poses psychological problems. If we knew in detail what POET is doing, with whom, for whom, and with which intermediate results, we'd probably feel much better. But let's face it, with regards to what we know about POET's current activities we cannot expect news before the end of this year (→ 40 nm PDK, 40 nm in foundry).

So better be prepared for more rough weeks to come with high volatility in a harsh market environment. I have bought more shares after Taylor sold and will hold them tight. I only regret I didn't wait until yesterday.

New Message
Please login to post a reply