Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Oct 15, 2014 04:07PM

The Nasdaq listing is certainly going to be a tough maneuver with the price sliding like this.

If people have sat on their hands and accumulated for years now, only to come within 4-5 months of revenue about to roll in...revenue that the company has suggested they intend to achieve...why else would the board sit in silence, not selling any of their own shares if this blackout wasn't being spent securing deal(s).

Logic dictates that we are still on track to see numbers by Feb/Mar or sooner.

Right now is just a raping of the stock to make the rich (who didn't get in sooner) richer.

We can't beat this manipulation. Even with everyone on this board partaking, it would do very little. Get out if the risk means you're going to lose a house or something. Otherwise, eyes need to close until 1st qtr '15. If the company doesn't deliver by then, there will be major upset. Their fortunes are on the line too.

This sucks right now, really really hard, but all still seems solid on the horizon. I could have paid for my house 10 times over had I sold at the highs and bought back in, and on any other stock I would have, but this ones still seems to have much more to deliver. I'll be keeping a shoulder to the gate until this barrage subsides.

Oct 15, 2014 04:29PM
Oct 15, 2014 04:30PM
Oct 15, 2014 04:55PM
Oct 15, 2014 07:45PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply