Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Oct 15, 2014 04:15PM

Still here.

I wish there was more to say, but IMO we are in a trough created by the illusion that nothing is happening. I'm still confident that POET will deliver on their revenue promise, but there's little to say in the meantime. I'll be relieved to find that there is no insider selling tonight, and I'll have to find a way to get more shares tomorrow if there is. I would expect an overreaction by the market if, say, Sheldon sold some shares. It would be nice to add for the first time in nearly 2 years.

Truthfully, I've been too busy to join the discussion but I have been reading most of the posts. Since the synopsys/foundry NRs, I inwardly speculated that there would be a lull in the release of news as we approached the end of Q4. Not exactly the climate in which to spout the virtues of being a POET shareholder - and today least of all I would say. I never would have predicted a close below 90 :(

FWIW I can still say with honesty that I have never sold any of my POET shares and I won't until we have a partner or a customer.

Oct 15, 2014 04:36PM
Oct 15, 2014 04:37PM
Oct 15, 2014 05:52PM
Oct 15, 2014 07:12PM
Oct 16, 2014 01:37AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply