Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Ok peeps, yes, this does suck! Not going to lie. My average cost over the last 3+ years is $1.55. So, I am in the dumps. But, I didn't not invest money that I currently need. So, I sit and wait for some morning when I open my eyes and see a press release that turns this around.

I decided that I should speak to our IR guy Christopher Chu. I am not going to lie and tell you that some miracle is around the corner. What he did tell me, if you look back, historically this year they have completed the milestones they set out to complete. He mentioned that Copetti has turned the company around from being almost bankrupt. He also mentioned that Synopsis did to the BASIC TDK for free (someone mentioned that on a previous post)!

He talked a lot about the significance of the 40nm and there are companies interested in a POET 40nm as it opens doors to many fabs.

So, in a nutshell, he did not say anything that he should not have. He merely restated some FACTS from previous press releases and talked a bit about market manipulation.

Where you go from here is your choice. I am staying put. Just wish I had kept some money free for the lower prices so I could average down.

Good luck all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply