Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Good post, sulasailor! Let me highlight just three topics from your post by quoting you:

"No one as yet has been able to point to a matter of real concern to POET’s success. That’s not to say there are no dangers but for me the course is set fair."

Indeed! Last time we closed at these lows was on 2014-02-11, and we considered it a "height" back then. While the share price is the same again, risks have been considerably reduced and we have a lot of exciting news since then, namely

• Technology validation by BAE
  • Switching laser (MS 5)
  • Daniel DeSimone
  • Quantum computing patents
  • Design kit documentation
  • Ajit Manocha
  • 100 nm
  • Pellegrino 2
  • Synopsys collaboration
  • 3rd-party foundry collaboration

Okay, we also had some items on the downside, namely

• Private placement
  • Optional reverse split, which many regard as detrimental
  • Insider sellings
  • and of course the usual delays

Please note that none of the latter does in any way question the viability of the POET technology or is of any concern of our little company's success!

"We all know that markets react to sentiment and when you read certain commentators it is quite clear that to me, that if POET is not understood by those in the computing press."

Will change. When the company announces a partnership with a big name … no, sorry, when the big name announces a partnership with POET Technology, this will catch some press.

"For those crying into their cups over disappointed about SP, they are missing the point, surely it is the next phase of POET’s development where our personal fortunes are going to be made."

Yep. Not today, but tomorrow – at least figuratively speaking.

New Message
Please login to post a reply