Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: More reasons to hate Tsx..venture trading..you should all read this

Fairchi. I usually like your post and your insight but i need to reply to this one.

Every time someone is critical of the way POET is handleling is PR, he immediatly accused of not being a good investor or being short and trying to get SP futher down and expecially not a PSYCHOLOGICALLY WEAK as someone did post last week.

For my part. i have been investing in macro cap and junior for quite a few years and very happy with the result i got so far. But that doesn t mean that i don t have the right to disagree and criticize some of the management discissions.

Being critical is part of investing. We all do recognise the potential of PTK but that doesn t mean that because the technologie is fantastic, that the management doesn t do any mistakes.

I wish that people in this board would accept critics as we accept some over positive post on nothing but speculation.

Also on personnal note.... we are not all millionnaires so for some of us, watching on investment and asking questions if only normal.

Maybe some of the posters here should have their own cheerleaders PTK group..

Just one last thing..... When i did criticize the fact that revenues are now projected for SOMETIMES NEXT YEAR it is becausel that even tough we all wish that every thing will go well, there is some much that can happen to the stock marker.

????? Do you realy think NASDAQ and the DOW will keep on breaking new high record, once QE is over with... Do you realy know what the stock is going to be like in 6 months....???

So yes i hate delays without explanations because like they say.. TIME IS MONEY... and so much can happen in the market and in the Tech Industrie while we are sitting on the side line.

I sincely hope that next week is going to be better and that the NR that we are all waiting for is around the corner...

Again sorry if my phrases don t allways make sens due to my lack of english. But i think you get the point.

Have a good week all

New Message
Please login to post a reply