Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Enoughs been said about all manner of subjects.

I suppose I am a pumper (read-believer).My shares are all for grandchildren and children.

I don't need the money because yes, I am very well looked after.

I believe in the management, the product and the information laid out to date in front of us. I will skip the superlatives at this time.

Lectures have been given, nerves frayed, I get it. Some want factual information (historical at least) and some want factual information for the future of the company which really is impossible .....so we have to "speculate" some what.

So delete this post if you like because it will no doubt raise some hackles. I don't really care.

People, this is a stock forum, not a cure for cancer or place to get investing advice. I am sorry I can't say more about technology type things but my career says no. I am sorry I post inane and pumperish articles (god help us for having a positive outlook on life). If you don't like it then I am sorry. My background is marketing, technology is second.

Bottom line here is that it "seems" too many of the posters should not or have no business investing in or trading in stock because you are clearly not suited, built or mentally qualified for the ups and downs of a business where sharks outnumber the sardines.They got in fro instant millions and now because the car is not in the drive way, they are in a snit. Wheres your balls men ? You notice none of the women here complain ?

Its really quite sad to watch.

Count me out for the next month or two. Those of you who need questions answered you know where to find me.

So here goes....

$70 club ? PFFFFTTTTTT.......Count me in for the $500 (or equivalent value) club...

New Message
Please login to post a reply