Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I agree as well. When the 40 is confirmed and the partner named, the SP will react in the manner to which we are all expecting. (Also imo)

An added bonus will be an end to various sickening antics such as the ustrader misrepresentation. I must say folks, if it is true that a poster from stock house misrepresented himself or herself on this forum, posing as an attendant to the Union League presentation (and this does seem to be the case), then the recent postings on stockhouse would appear to be an unfolding example of a "short and distort" fraud.

I apologize to the board for bringing up another forum of such ill repute, but our board was violated by the most unethical of individuals. I even posted a complimentary welcome to this low life. Is there not some mechanism by which the owers of agoracom can take action?

Anyway, as I said above, when the "news" breaks, we will get a much improved share price plus bonuses. (imo)

Best of Luck to all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply