Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Mr. Hope-a-lot here.

Yes, I did get a post deleted, but I don't hold grudges. As Macwheaton has said, we have corresponded privately and by reason of you all taking the time to post, along with your association with Macwheaton, I would say that you are a group of individuals of the highest moral character. I would also add fairchij, Lucky Gal, Silicon Extinction and oogee to this group since I have corresponded with them as well and they exhibit the same characteristics. You folks are prototypes for "the Reasonable Human Being".

I hope this isn't sounding over-the-top warm and fuzzy but I appreciate rational thinking above all else. Having that charlatan (as Macwheaten called him) come on this forum was disturbing, but perhaps it is a certain level of naivety on my part. It seems that I am increasingly discovering ways that the financial world can be sleezy.

Anyway thanks for the sentiments from each and all.

This is a good Forum.

New Message
Please login to post a reply