Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Si quelqu'un se plaint de votre erreur, je suggère que nous allons tous en Français- pour une journée. Ca sera vraiment très amusant pour nous! :-)

We should really not worry too much about our language; As far as I can see there are not only native speakers on board, but some folks from all over the world. A fact which is really interesting, as POET still is not really known in the rest of the world. I guess there are a lot of interesting stories behind that.

Guess how I came to POET? It is a pure coincidence! I once was invested in a German Software Company - Poet Holdings Inc - which went 2002 to Versant, then was sold 2012 to Actian (big data software...). Good people, good software - and finally a bad investment for retail investors.

But you never know the good sides of a speculation: A part of the old Poet Holding is still operational in Germany - POET AG. So once I just wanted to find out how they are doing. And I stepped over this wonderful POET Technology. Ok, possibly 9 month too early :-), but I do not care. I know that this was a lucky strike, - a fate.

Have a nice white weekend - I would enjoy to have some snow in my garden!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply