Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Well I'm sure there are multiple people shorting and flipping this stock, and I think it would be fair to say they are apart of this forum. I don't think we need to point fingers and say who because that is meaningless. If someone on this board actually convinces you to buy or sell, it may be a good idea to take a step back and try to focus on fundamentals and your own DD.

I think a perfect example would be myself, bought some shares at 0.68 and sold them at 1.01 thinking it was a good profit, had nothing to do with anyone's opinion on this board. I do believe the price is going to be way higher I just thought it was nice of PTK to buy me a winter vacation in such few trading days. C

Now if someone shorted for a quick profit why should that be different then someone who has a flipping position. On the other hand I think naked shorting is absolute BS, but we won't go there.

New Message
Please login to post a reply