Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: New Vertical-cavity surface-emitting lasers for optical interconnects
Nov 27, 2014 11:57AM
A similar pattern terafly? Unfortunately? What are you talking about? You are suggesting some cosmic, price based rational for my posts. I do have $s invested here and have for over 3 years like many. When we went from 2.87-1.50 and below the first time I, like many others learned a lesson in the pros and cons of margin. I reduced my writings as I recovered and got tired of reading nothing but bitching. If you wish, go back 600 pages and reread what people put there from April 18 forward. Even I questioned how EC was promoted as the big coming out event but left me wanting. If I recall I said they sold the steak and not the sizzle. Things were not promoted with follow up news to bolster the price and of course many theories abound; did Google walk away or did we. Were we the mysterious foreign company? Anyway. Do I have a pattern? I've never gave that any thought. Unlike the very consistent affirmations and predictions of green days from yourself and clear support of whatever comes from FJs keyboard, right or wrong, I try to allow the possibility that we need to look around us and question articles and not just wear blinders about what others are developing. I think is is very healthy for the board to be vigilant in reviewing any information that may relate in a competitive nature. Discuss it and collectively validate it's realistic impact. There is not one person here that has the ability to keep every thread of information available at there fingertips nor able to research every lead. As was posted in a letter to Eileen by one who she confides in, he doesn't bother with the boards because so much is just noise and theories and hopes and dreams(I'm paraphrasing). The true value here I find is the ability of those to provide real info and insight and thereby create reassurance because of sound logic and facts. I try my best to contribute to that process in my own way. So again I have no idea what dots you are trying to connect or are suggesting about me but I am sure they are quite colourful, whatever form they take. Here is to green days ahead. Lots of news to come. Hopefully something catylistic (is that even a word) comes in December. Good day everyone. Derekwpg
New Message
Please login to post a reply