Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: New Vertical-cavity surface-emitting lasers for optical interconnects
Fair, yes I have been here a long time. If you would reread my post...."More ways to skin the proverbial cat it seems. Did they get around all of the patents? Will there be only one POET with its near-twin brother next door? Now, get established and into mass consumables, while further refining of our tech and we will remain the leader in this aspect. It is not lost on me that this is but one aspect of POET but we must never underestimate potential competitors. Gltua. Derekwpg".......they are questions. and I am misquoted twice by you and Krom. I said near-twin not twin. There are many aspects of Poet that are not mentioned in the article. But not to acknowledge some similarities and attempt to smear me in the fashion to just have is pretty small of you. You read my post poorly and have provided a knee-jerk reaction comment that really should have been benethe you. Although I am not as religiously indoctrinated as you are about poet, I raise points that should lead to reasonable discussion points or agreements and disagreement, not being talked down to. You disappoint me in your approach and tack. Derekwpg
New Message
Please login to post a reply