Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

if some of these members on this forum are bashers, and trying to create doubt. Shouldn't most be thanking them? Because from what i have read numerous times, is that it just created another great buying opportunity, because some day the stock is going to the moon. We have read those types of posts for years now. For some its another great opportunity now to add more shares inside your tfsa or transfer shares to it, then it was a week ago, had you waited. i myself believe there is good news coming at some point, no idea when just like anybody else. It was a good bet that the price would fall this week, with no news. Also a good bet that it could increase 10% tomorrow on no news. The shorts have made a killing on this stock, traders have made a killing on this stock. The frustrated are the long term holders fed up with all the dramatic swings in the price, one minute your buying the wife a new ring with paper gains, and the next your yanking it off of her finger. Until Poet steps up to the plate and delivers the news, that most are waiting for, the games will continue. Until then they will just keep "Playingwithus"

Jan 06, 2015 04:38PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply