Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Jan 07, 2015 07:39PM

Since everyone is tellin.....I'm a Newfie, retired electrican. 3 kids,5 grandkids who are living in New Brunswick and Ohio. Loss my beautiful loving wife of 40 years to cancer after 7 devastating years of that horrible disease. Managed to put myself back together and now have my life dream that I never thought would happen. Summers in Canada (NB and NF) and winters in Florida with the greatest friends in world who, insidently, play my favorite game ,golf..... Sorry for taking the boards time but really enjoy reading about everyone's life. It puts a human face on an otherwise meaningless avitar and sometimes it's a good idea to relax and let our guard down and get away from the everyday business. We'll now find we see each other in a different light in our Agora community perhaps like the ancient Agora gathering place of old.

GLTA..The Power of POET is quickly manifesting itself from a dream into reality.

New Message
Please login to post a reply