Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: New in the Photo links...thanks to SnackRat for sharing

53 yrs old, married 24 years, 2 sons 1 daughter. POET is my prescription for the upcoming empty nest syndrome please - can't wait for that! With POET I'm beyond believing, I KNOW my children and grandchildren will be "Powered by POET" into other Galaxies along with my bank account!

POET is my first stock ever, been acquiring over the year. I would have never invested had it been for a friend & Agora member with such compelling conviction. I am in awe with the POET technology and it hits the nerve as my Geographic Information Systems (GIS) business relies on my IT computer/software skills to keep everything running. Cheers John.

P.S. Fj, you know those Organ grinders (he unsuccessfully tried banning in London) set up outside Babbage's house when he was dying! LOL! Much appreciation to all the positive members with their efforts and posts here!

New Message
Please login to post a reply