Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: New in the Photo links...thanks to SnackRat for sharing
First off whoever asked about ages, thank you. Today's commentaries show how diverse we are yet we all seem to shares very similar dreams. We want a better life for ourselves and our families, kids and grandkids. How good is that :)) I said my age earlier but didn't know folks were going to go into detail so this is mine 53, married for 31 years to my high school sweetheart. 2 kids, a daughter 28 and a son 26. Been an empty nester for a couple of years and thoroughly enjoying it. My wife and I would both like to give some money to the kids and lighten there debt load a bit. If I can retire in 2 years of be happy :)) On the " Powered by Poet " find by Oogee ( Thx by the way ) why doesn't Poet ever seem to put news out on things like this ? Does it fall under NDA ? We are excited by it on this board and I would like to think other others would too ? Good luck to everyone Crzyhors
New Message
Please login to post a reply