Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

There has been some discussion about why Sheldon exercised his warrants so far ahead of their expiry date.

Here's my take.

After reading the news from PNP on Monday, it makes sense. Sheldon may of had a hunch of what was coming down the pipe as I am sure there were a lot of discussions and rumors floating around PNP office, and I think he may know where PNP is heading.

So, he exercises the warrants knowing that if he does get the boot the new BOD would not spend the money to exercise the warrants but rather pay down their debt.

I am sure Sheldon holds a large chunk of PNP shares so the more PTK he can get into PNP the better for him because when PTK go up so does PNP so he will get paid big from his PNP shares, Also the warrants don't expire and PTK gets the money for the warrants and this helps Sheldon look better in PTK's eyes plus the more money PTK gets, the better chance they have of succeeding so then Sheldon will make money on his personal shares to.

So I think it was a no loose maneuver for Sheldon.

Just my thought

Walconst

New Message
Please login to post a reply