Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Implementing News - Why did Nikola Tesla not get the Nobel Prize?

One of the most amazing Genius' mankind has ever known, Nikola Tesla was once quoted as saying, "The Present is Theirs, but the Future for which I have really worked for is Mine."

Tesla publicly proclaimed we are capable receivers of extraterrestrial knowlege. Here's a link to "The Tesla Experiment"

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2alb82_ancient-aliens-s07e02-the-tesla-experiment-hdtv-xvid-afg_shortfilms

One may come to the conclusion Tesla's vision to light the world for mankind with free electricity, may not have bode well with the Big Money Boys of the day. Even the less destructive "Death Beam" he announced in 1934 was not adopted by the Dept. of Defense in WW2. With the humanitarian concept of each country having their own Death Beam as a deterrent to any country invading one another - this is just not human nature that we know!

Unlike Tesla in his day, we have our Ultra Secret POET management working behind the curtains striking Licensing Agreements. I'm sure Powered by POET will benefit mankind while bringing in some hefty revenue! THAT is what I call PROGRESS!

New Message
Please login to post a reply