Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Alot of old school investors and a lot of baby boomers get allot of investing information from news paper and TV programs. Obviously not saying the Internet isn't a great medium for getting information I feel it's the best, but this will peek interest in people who might not normally have found out about PTK, to go to the website do some DD and possibly invest. This leads me too my second comment that I'd love too see this ad run though programs like "market call" where a lot of investors are looking for stock picks from the pros. What type of programming would you guys hope to see this ad run on? P.s. Please don't jump all over me saying I'm attacking our older investors, I know the majority of baby boomers use the Internet. I'm just saying they might use it the way my father does for example to look up information on specific stocks, not to spend hours surfing for fun. ;)
New Message
Please login to post a reply