Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

This really can be an outstanding forum when we focus on our real goal. Lots of intelligent posters here when we don't get side-tracted or discouraged. It seems to make sense, more now than ever, to keep our Eyes on the Prize, as POET developes into what we thought it would.

I wonder if some of the Board members read some of our posts. If so, it must be amusing to see who's spectualtion and projections are in fact on target, and which ones are way off. Some of them must read these so it must be interesting.

I think our previous Thrysitor Patent was for the US, and just now we have applied for the International Patent. I may be wrong about that but if I am right, it is further confirmation we're on the right path.

I would like to see Dr. Ajit Manocha as our new CEO. We are entering a new phase in our ascent to Main Stream Processers, if not the Dominate figure in that World. We could bypass the learning curve a newer candidate would require, he has the vision, contacts, and gravitas to lead us to the levels - stratospheric, our technology envokes. As Eileen succiently points out, POET is very special and far reaching, and would justify a "mania" in the advances it ushers in. Manocha already has the outline for the new paradyme. Its called FAB 2.0 and I think it is already starting to work, out of necessity.

At 64, Ajit is the perfect age for us. He has aquired wisdom, contacts, and again gravitas. Now is the time to fully use his talents. Let us have him take us through the phase where we take our position as a/the leader in photonics in IC's and SoC. I suspect we are already working with GF as our confidential 3rd Party with their new Foundry facilities from IBM. He is just so familiar with those guys in particular, but also Google, Apple, AMD, and the rest. Two to 5 years for him at the helm and let POET emerge as the leader.

Our commercial is aimed at the US and Ajit already has his office in the heart of the US Computing, Center of the World. I also lobby at putting his successor in close proxcimity to him, for a seamless transition when he steps down. Also, I don't know what our Marketing Department is going to look like, but I think we have and enthustiastic, creative and energenic, not to mention brilliant Marketeer on this Forum. Her name is Eileen Teahon and she just gets it. At least we should give her a formal interview for a position on our Marketing Team,

I think we are beginning the Marketing phase now. We need vision, confidence, and bullet proof technology. Put it all together and we have our Legacy stock, Mega Company. All of the above is IMO. Thanks again for all the nice posters here :-D

New Message
Please login to post a reply